Monday, November 4, 2013

October Park Outing

After my brave boys got their flu shots, I decided to treat them to some fun at a local park! It was a perfect, fall day for an outing.


Yes, this slide is too high for my liking...Garrett thought it was great! Mama's knees were weak as I took this pic.


We made an attempt at feeding the ducks, but they came at the boys a bit too fast for their liking. Garrett is not seen in this pic because he high-tailed it outta there when the ducks started getting too close! (For those of you who were at the birthday party, picture Garrett's reaction to the fire truck horn. He was not quite as speedy this time, but his actions reminded me of that comical moment in time.)
My brave little boy attempting the monkey bars...
...Garrett actually made it more than half-way on his own! I was impressed!
I'm pretty sure this is a look of pride on his face. 
Reece was also a little dare-devil. He climbed up this wiggly ladder over & over again.
Hooray! He did it!
Another knee-weakening moment courtesy of my eldest son.
WEEE!
I LOVE these sweet smiles!
After the playground, the boys decided to attempt feeding the ducks again. We had much better luck when the ducks were in the water.
We also checked out the leaves under this beautiful tree! It's been a fabulous fall here in Kansas this year. The amazing colors make me stop and thank God for all of his blessings.
Back across the bridge. On the way back we heard sirens in the background. Garrett started doing his new silly-crazy-happy-dance that he's been doing lately when he is excited about something.

Hoody's, sweatpants, and fall leaves = love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment