Monday, November 4, 2013

A Fall Afternoon at Jackson Acres

As you can see, we have an abundance of fall leaves on our property. They aren't just any leaves, they are large, beautiful, crisp leaves that fall from our huge Cottonwood Tree in the back yard. They are the perfect kind of leaves for piling up and running/jumping through!

Reece looks ready to go...
Swoosh! Into the leaf pile he goes!

Garrett decided to run and jump into the piled up leaves.
Where's Garrett? (The giggles clued us in to where we could find him. Well, that and the John Deere Green hoody!)
Daddy giving Reece the giggles as he covered him up.
I Adore this Fantastic smile!
Fun times in the Fall Leaves
I need to check with my mom. I know we have a picture of me and my brother that is very similar to this one.

This one makes me smile...
...along with this one...
...and especially this one.


There is so much beauty on our small piece of the country.
Steve eyed this patch of red among the golden leaves on this tree. I think it was the first time I've stepped foot inside the pasture since we moved in. I need to get out and do some more exploring!

Checking out the barn. No cows in there...yet!
My little country boys.


1 comment: