Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bike Ride

Garrett recently decided it was time to try out his bike again. So we all set out on a neighborhood tour. The last time he tried to ride he was frustrated & didn't want our help. This time he took off right away!

Unbeknownst to Garrett, Steve helped out with a little shove. But for the most part Garrett did all the pedaling...
...even uphill!
Reece was content hanging out in the stroller.

I think I can...I think I can...
Garrett made it all the way to the high school (2 blocks), around the hs lot, and about 1/3 of the way home. At that point he hopped in the stroller with his brother!
Reece got to take a ride too w/Daddy's help!

2 comments:

  1. Tell him to keep practicing so we can go for a ride. I am bringing a bike to Mom's. It is a one speed cruiser that will be great for riding in Kansas.

    ReplyDelete